The Sports Nutrition Sub-Committee welcomes everyone who is interested in the interplay between nutrition, fitness, and sport. We will be inviting experts to come and talk with us about their areas of expertise. If you want to learn more about how nutrition affects fitness, endurance, energy, and performance, please join us!
To sign-up for a Virtual GX class please follow these steps,
1) Sign-in to the Member Portal at https://member.campusrec.sfsu.edu/
2) Click on the tab at the top left
3) Click on Group Fitness
4) Click on the class format you wish to register for
5) Find the date and time and click "Register"
6) Click Checkout and "Yes" if you are ready to proceed
7) Click "Confirmation" to see a PDF Confirmation that will have a Zoom Registration link attached (You'll also recieve a receipt via email, however this will not include a registration link)
8) Click the Zoom Registration link provided on the PDF Confirmation
8) Choose your date/time, and fill the required fields to register for the class via Zoom
9) Check your email for a confirmation, password, and link to join the class at your desired time
Kelly will be speaking on Thursday, November 12 at 1 pm. The main discussion will be business-focused such as how she has managed to build her site, the struggles, and what is required. She has a website and another business that are linked below.
Zoom access: https://us04web.zoom.us/j/76381463341?pwd=WUtaU1V5OFVUT2RZLzNPVXNQQXNpZz09