The SDA is proud to present author, blogger, and SFSU alum Sarah Koszyck, MA, RDN at the next SDA meeting on Friday February 6 from 12:30-1:30pm in Rosa Parks Room D. Join us and learn about exciting career opportunities and how networking can influence your path to RDN!
The Ultimate Guide To Enhance Your Dietetic Career
Presented by: Sarah Koszyk, MA, RDN
It is a new year and a new semester, and we at the SDA hope you are all refreshed and ready for our first day of classes! Here are some tips to get a great start this time around. compiled from instructors, fellow students, and Google!
1. Get some sleep! I know for a fact you are all lacking it, make the effort and you are sure to see a difference in your energy and performance.
2. Eat breakfast. We are all future dietitians here, and we all know and preach how important it is. It is time to practice! And I am sure I do not need to remind you to make it healthy!
3. Get a planner and use it! We have all the syllabi for all of our classes, make notes of important due dates and deadlines. Do not get swamped last minute. This especially goes out to you seniors applying for internships.
4. Along with #3, DO NOT PROCRASTINATE! We are all guilty of it, whether we like to admit it or not. With all the stress we face, do not put yourself through more than you need to.
5. Approach each class with a positive attitude. It truly makes a difference in your learning experience.
6. Respect others and respect yourself. It is so important to make an impression on your peers, chances are you may work with them in the future. Above all do not forget about yourself, you are the most important person to your success.
7. Envision success. You deserve it! You have all worked so hard, keep the momentum strong!
I hope you all have an amazing first day!
If you are interested in contributing to our blog, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org